Esther is back with yet another great recipe!
Her Simple, delicious tomato sauce (using a little trick) was a big success in our family, and now we’re keeping the heat at bay with her yummy iced tea.
Also: How cool is the name? Razzle Dazzle Iced Tea!
I’ll keep saying it like a mantra - RAZZLE DAZZLE ICED TEA. RAZZLE DAZZLE ICED TEA ... Makes me so cheerful. (You can join in if you want.)
Recipe and photo by Esther B.
Esther's razzle dazzle iced tea
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 cloves
- ½ star anis or just some broken bits like in the picture
- 2 - 3 thin slices of fresh ginger
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
- Put all ingredients except the mint in a tea bag, tea ball, or sieve. Steep in 1 liter of boiling water for about 5 or 10 minutes.
- Add the mint. Steep for another 5 minutes or so. You can also add the mint to the serving jug after it has cooled down instead of steeping it in hot water. The result is pretty and “mintier.” You can also add blackberries to the jug to make it look really fancy.
- Remove spices and let cool to room temperature before transferring to the refrigerator to chill or add ice cubes to have right away.
What's your go-to drink to stay cool on hot days? Do you have favorite spices for iced tea?
Psst: You might also like Best flavor combination for ginger tea and Easy elderflowers tea recipe.
Leave a Reply